Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We Have New Babies!




Our german shepherd Raine had puppies about a month ago. She had a rough delivery and only 4 puppies ended up surviving. We have 2 girls and 2 boys. They will be 6 weeks old next Thursday. They are so cute!

The puppies will be ready to go next week after their shots. If you know anyone who might be interested in having a puppy, please let me know.

The first pic is of the females we have. The second pic of our males. The last pic is a group shot of them all together.

4 comments:

Kari Wright said...

OMG...they are so cute! I want them all....ONLY if they could stay that little! LOL

Brittany Schwaigert said...

EEEEE!!!! They are so CUTE!! I wish i could be there to smell their puppy breath!

Lindsey said...

Awww..they're sweet!

Meredith said...

They are really cute, but I'm glad it's you and not me. :)