Thursday, October 2, 2008

Potty Training



Kennadi got a new pink potty for her birthday. She has been showing some interest in the potty, and even sitting on the big potty from time to time, for several months now. I decided I would wait until after her 2nd birthday to begin to actually try to train her.

So, last week I went and purchased the Pull-Ups and decided to begin. Let me just say...she is not really into pottying anymore. She has gone potty on her pink potty once since we got it. I am now going to back off for a few more weeks to see if her interest will pick back up.

The other day I knew she needed to go but she was refusing to sit on the potty. So, I decided to bring the potty to her. I mean who wouldn't want to watch TV while sitting on the potty? Ok-this was a desperate attempt to get her to go, I know. Needless to say - it didn't work. She sat on it, but that is it. I thought it was funny and snapped a few pics. You can't see them well b/c the sun was coming in the french doors, but I love the one of Emmi sitting beside her. Emmi is looking at me like "I get in trouble when I potty in the living room!"


I don't think I am as concerned about Kennadi being potty trained like I was with Halle. It must be the second child thing. I just hope she'll be trained by Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Oh you are so going to need to embarass her with these later!