Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let Sleeping Girls Lie



This week Brant is on vacation. We are working on laying hard wood flooring in the girl's bedroom and playroom. So today we were pretty busy working on that. It came time for Kennadi's nap and she was playing pretty good so I decided to leave her. I thought that I would just let her sleep in the car on the way to pick up Halle.

She was in our bedroom watching TV. We went by the room and noticed that she had crawled upon our hope chest and fallen asleep. I couldn't resist the photo op and snapped a few shots. I thought it was too cute - and thought I would share.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

She must have been wiped out. So sweet!!

Cindy said...

That is tooooo precious!!! But when did my baby get so big?!

Kari Wright said...

Don't you just love it when they fall asleep in random places? So cute!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Sweet sweet sweet