Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little Goldie






Last night Halle performed with the Lakeside Golddusters. Last weekend they held a clinic for all girls pre-K to 5th grade. Each group learned a little routine and they performed them last night. Halle had a great time. She also enjoyed staying to watch the football game and half time with the band and golddusters.

Lets see if you can pick her out in these photos. It is like playing "Where's Waldo?" I don't know why she got in the back. She is probably the shortest one out there! Oh well, I tried my best to get her pic. She had fun anyway!

4 comments:

Kari Wright said...

How cute! But, your right...I couldn't find her in the pictures! LOL I am lovin' Kennadi's new outfit..that lady made some really cute stuff and I wanted it all but I was good! LOL

Brittany Schwaigert said...

omg--when I was little we took a clinic from the senior girls and I thought they were soooo awesome. She will probably always remember this!

Lindsey said...

I remember doing it too and thinking I was big stuff! I think I found her in a "high V" in the back. Shortest one on her row (like momma!) So cute! And, love K's outfit. You'll have to save that one for me! :)

Meredith said...

Sweet girls. I can't believe you have a daughter already cheering--we are so getting old... :)