Monday, October 6, 2008

A Big Thank You!

Okay guys, I'm finally getting with "the program" and changing up my blog. But I will tell you, I NEVER would have figured it all out without some help. Kari graciously came over this morning and talked me through the whole process. I'm not sure if I can remember it all, but I am going to continue to play with until I get it just the way I want it. So I'm sure you guys will continue to see changes as I experiment with arranging things on my blog.
Thanks again Kari! You're a great friend.

3 comments:

Kari Wright said...

No problem...glad I could help! I just changed mine and after seeing all the new designs yesterday, I want to change it again!! LOL BTW...that pic of the girls in their matching dresses is too cute!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

It looks cute! HTML is confusing for sure!

Meredith said...

Love the new look. I'm so ready for fall!