Thursday, October 2, 2008

Parent's Nite at School



Monday night was Parent's Nite for 1st grade at Lakeside. They served pizza first, then we went to Halle's classroom and did activities with her. She enjoyed getting to show us around. Brant asked her teacher how she was doing and if she was on target with her learning. The teacher said, "Oh, she is way ahead." Then she said, "The talking, we are working on." Imagine that! I told her if she discovered the secret to getting Halle to be quiet when you need her to-then she needed to let me know! I just can't seem to understand where she gets the "talking gene" from. (I know those of you who know me well are dying of laughter right now!)

1 comment:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Oh karma--its funny how that works. I can't imagine where she gets that!! LOL