Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tooth Fairy At Last!


It finally happened for Halle -she lost her first tooth! She actually pulled it herself at school on Thursday. My mom picked her up that day and said she came out grinning with a big hole in her mouth. She looks so different now, older I think. I am still getting use to it myself. She couldn't be any prouder.

The school gave her a tooth necklace to put her tooth in to bring it home. She brought it to me at work and I kept it until I got home. That night at home she was swinging the necklace around and all of the sudden we heard screaming and tears. The tooth necklace had come open and out flew the tooth. We have searched and searched, but we never found the darn thing. She was very upset. We called the toothfairy and assured Halle that she would be coming anyway.

She woke up the next morning very excited to see what the toothfairy had left her. She pick up her pillow and - nothing. She said "She didn't come!" I told her that I knew for a fact that she had come. We began searching and finally discovered that the money had fallen behind her bed. She was very excited to see that the toothfairy had left $5. I'm still holding out hope that we will find that tooth!

2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Oh that's sweet and gross at the same time! LOL!

Lindsey said...

Awww...I know she'll be thrilled beyond belief when the tooth shows up. She looks adorable!