Monday, February 9, 2009

Your Prayers Needed

Some of you guys know my friend Heather Chancellor. I would like you guys to please pray for her sister and family. Today her sister, Holly, went in to the hospital to be induced with her second baby. They could not get a heartbeat on the baby this morning upon arriving at the hosptial. After several tries, they found that the baby had died.
Holly had felt the baby moving yesterday morning, but was a little concerned later on yesterday that the baby hadn't moved. She was expecting a baby girl.
Right now she is enduring labor to deliver the baby.
Please be in prayer for her and her family during this extremely difficult time. She is expected to deliver sometime tonight.

4 comments:

Kari Wright said...

Bless her heart..that is just awful! I will definately say a prayer for the family!

Lindsey said...

Oh, Jill. My heart is breaking for her. This is terrible and I will definitely remember her in prayer.

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Oh my God, that is horrible. I can't even imagine how much pain she must be going through. I am definitely praying for her.

Mollie said...

Oh my, this is horrible.