Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!


Halle celebrated her class party on Wednesday. They of course had an overabundance of candy. They all handed out their Valentines and had a fun time. I took some pics of her with some of her classroom buddies.

Halle, Rain, and Lydia.

Hailie, Allysa, Halle, and Katie.






Brant and I celebrated our Valentines on Friday night. My mom kept the kids (thanks mom). Brant told me I needed to stay out of the house for an hour or so. I was kind of nervous wondering what he was up to. When I came home, he had a candlelight dinner for me that he had prepared himself. We ate and watched a movie. To top it off, we got to sleep in this morning! It was a nice Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I love her outfit!!! CUTE!

Lindsey said...

It sounds like you guys were able to enjoy a quiet, romantic evening in your own home. That's hard to beat! Good for ya'll!

Meredith said...

Fun day for everyone! Glad you had some quiet adult time