Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat!











We took the girls to our church last night for Trunk or Treat and the Fall Festival. They had a great time. This was the first year that Kennadi actually knew what we going on. She loved the idea of getting candy at every car. She also loved the games and hay ride.





Halle had a great time with all of her friends and she especially loved helping Nenaw and Pappy hand out candy at their trunk.





It was a great night with great weather and we all had a wonderful time. I was sad to see it end b/c I knew next Halloween my girls would be even older! I am not handling them aging all that well. I love that they are growing and becoming smart little girls, but it breaks my heart at the same time. I am trying to SLOW DOWN and enjoying these moments as they come instead of rushing through them.









3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Ok, the girls look SO sweet!!! I know what you mean now about time flying. Its crazy.
I love the idea of "trunk or treat!"
CUTE!

Kari Wright said...

The both looked adorable and i'm glad they enjoyed Halloween! I know EXACTLY what you mean about them growing up so fast..I still can't believe my "baby" will be FOUR in less than 3 months!

Lindsey said...

Halle's toothless grin is so cute. Ana is dying to lose a tooth and has said that she wants to be the tooth fairy for Halloween next year. Your girls looked adorable!