Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ouachita River Photos
















Today my mom wanted to take all 4 grandkids down to the river and take pics. I decided to take my camera along to snap some too. Here are a few pics that I took while there. All the kids are growing up so fast! It is heartbreaking. It is fun, but sad at the same time.





We could not get Brady to smile in any pics. He is at the "big guy" age. He thought it was much cooler to look solemn. We teased him about his girlfriend to try to get him to smile!





4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are so gorgeous.

Kari Wright said...

Great pictures....the B&W of the girls is my fave!!! They are so sweet!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Awesome pictures! They are all so cute and growing up too fast. The girls are so beautiful. You took some great shots!!!

Lindsey said...

Such sweet sister pictures. Gorgeous girls!