Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Build A Bear
















This past Saturday we had big plans. I was taking Halle to see the play Junie B. Jones at the Children's Theatre. My mom was going to take Kennadi to Alltel to see Pooh on Stage. We dropped my mom and Kennadi off at Alltel to purchase tickets and go see the show. Halle and I headed over a few blocks to see Junie B. Jones. When we arrived at the play, we soon saw that the play had been sold out. So I took a crying Halle back to the car and called my mom to see if they were settled in at Alltel. Mom said, "All the doors are pad locked shut. I don't think they are having Pooh today." Apparently they did not sell enough for Pooh so they cancelled the show.





So there we were with all these BIG PLANS that fell flat! We ended up taking the girls to the mall where we saw Santa (yes, I said Santa -I could not believe he was already at the mall!). Then we headed to Build A Bear so the girls could make a bear. It turned out to be fun for them, but what a crazy day!





5 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

They look SERIOUS about the bear-making! Sorry your day didn't go well!

Kari Wright said...

That's just crazy that neither show worked out...i'm sure making a special bear eased the pain! OMG..can't believe Santa is out already!!

Lindsey said...

Well...that is just sad! Thank the Lord for Build-a-Bear and seriously early Santas!

Meredith said...

Wow=that's crazy! I was in the mall last week and saw the Santa set up. It got me all excited! :) Glad the girls were able to find something fun to do to make up for the shows.

Unknown said...

I'd rather have a bear to keep forever than see 1 little show! I was trying to find a santa locally to have my dogs pic taken with but I had no luck.