Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Fun!
















Today we spent the morning raking leaves and mulching them up. Our yard was full. The girls enjoyed jumping and playing in the leaves. It was lots of fun. It took me back to when I was a little girl. I loved to jump in the leaves. I also love the smell of burning leaves. I love Fall and am enjoying it very much this year. All the colors are so beautiful! If you are not already excited about Fall, I hope these pics will make you that way.





4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I used to LOVE to burn leaves! That's one of the things I miss most about living in the city now.

Meredith said...

The smell of burning leaves is SO cozy! Fun day

Kari Wright said...

Looks like lots of fun! I can't get over how different Halle looks without her 2 from teeth! LOL Emma has enjoyed the leaf piles this year too!

Lindsey said...

Such cute sister fun!