Friday, August 15, 2008

Lakeside Open House


I can't believe it, but summer is almost over! Halle will be starting school on Monday. We went to open house on Thursday night to meet her teacher. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Kathy Braughton. She seems very nice and Halle was excited to meet her. Halle also stopped by to visit Ms. Bryant her Kindergarten teacher. We are going to miss her this year, but I know we will love her new teacher as well.

I can not believe that she is starting 1st grade! My baby isn't a baby anymore. She is 6 and Kennadi is going to be 2 in a month! Time is flying by so fast.

This is a picture of Halle and her new teacher, Mrs. Braughton.


2 comments:

Kari Wright said...

1st grade already??!! I just get a lump in my throat thinking about Emma starting Kindergarten..and it's still almost 2 years away!! LOL Can't wait to see her 1st day of school pictures..i'm sure she will be very stylish!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Good Luck Halle!!! I know she will have a great first day!