Monday, August 18, 2008

Halle Green: 1st Grader at Last!




This morning, my baby began her first day of 1st grade. I can't believe she has grown so much. She was very excited to begin her day. She told everyone, "This is going to be a very busy day."


She had a wonderful day at school. She met new friends, ran an errand for her teacher, went to art class, and played on the playground. She informed me that their playground got new swings!


After school, of course it was straight to Sonic for something to eat. She was starving!


3 comments:

Cindy said...

MY BABIES!!!!! They can't possibly be this big already and I see them everyday! I want copies of these pics-Love you, Mom

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Sonic YES! Her backpack looks so preppy and CUTE! Did she love it?

Meredith said...

How funny she has a Hanah Montana lunch box. :) I love the little outfit you got on our trip. She looks so grown up.