Monday, July 28, 2008

The Desperate Housewives Road Trip




Me and a few of my girlfriends from high school have just returned from a roadtrip. We left on Friday and headed to Memphis, TN. We visited with another friend from high school, my best friend Britt. We all had so much fun. We laughed so much!!!!

We are hoping to make this at least an annual event-if not semi-annual. It was great to get together. We shopped, laughed, and talked. Brant says he figures no one else could understand anything we said b/c we all talk so fast when we get together. He says Britt and I have our own language.

Kari, it was such a great idea and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. Let's get busy planning our next roadtrip!

3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

We DO have our own language! I enjoyed it soooo much and it was so overdue! I miss you so much--more than you know!

Kari Wright said...

It was perfect and i'm so glad we all got to go...can't wait until next time!! Who knows....maybe a few years down the road when our kids are a little older...we can take off and go on a cruise or something!!

Lindsey said...

PLEASE invite me on the next one!!!
:)