Friday, August 15, 2008

A Final Summer Play Date





Since school starts on Monday for everyone, some friends and I decided to get our kids together for one more summer playdate. These friends are special to me b/c they are some of my best friends from high school. I think it is neat that we can all get together every once in a while. But what is even greater is that our kids are all friends. Even though we all live in different cities, we do make an effort to get together and let the kids spend some time together.

So today we all met at Rock Creek Church. They have a fabulous indoor play area for the kids. We let them play a while and then took all eight kids to eat at Buffalo Grill. It was quite a sight! They were all very good though. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Kari Wright said...

Glad we got to see you guys!! I definately think all us girls have a special bond that will last a lifetime...that's so neat!! Not everyone can say that...especially surviving High School together! LOL

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I loooove Kennadi's hair like that! So cute! By the way, I am so jealous that I was not there for the playdate! Kari is SO right about the bond--its so amazing!