Saturday, July 5, 2008

An Opinion Please!



Okay - to all my wonderfully crafty friends (you guys know who you are), I am giving a wedding shower this week and I am experimenting with a towel cake for a centerpiece. I put this towel cake together tonight and I need some advice. Do you guys think this would be a nice centerpiece or is it corny?

Also, I started by not using the bears and then added them. I can do it either way. Which do you think looks the best. I appreciate any advice/opinions you have.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Kari Wright said...

I think it's really cute! I like it better without the bears..just my opinion though!! Also, they have these cute little wedding ring decorations at Hobby Lobby that might be cute..just a suggestion.

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I like it better w/o the bears too. You could put some more ribbon on the top and I think that be perfect--elegant and simple.

Meredith said...

Great idea Jilly! Very pretty, and useful! I think no bears too. :) You're staying busy with showers lately, huh?

Lindsey said...

I vote very cute with no bears as well. Thanks for the visit today. I really enjoyed your company and the girls seemed to get along pretty well. Hope to do it again soon! May call you next week if we come to any of the Ms. AR stuff.

Unknown said...

I would like a crazy big bow myself. I'm impressed overall- it's very classy and a great little idea!