Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bogg Springs 2008




We went this week for our yearly trip to Bogg Springs Church Camp in Wickes, AR. Actually, Kennadi and I returned home early today b/c she is sick. She started running a temp on Monday when we arrived at camp. She was running around 102 temp. I took her to a doctor in Mena on Tuesday. He said he thought it was viral but gave me an antibiotic just in case. We had to get it filled today and I decided to take her on home.

Halle is having the time of her life, of course. She stayed at camp with my mom. They will be coming back tomorrow.

Even though Kennadi was sick, we still had a great time. I love coming to camp b/c it is a great retreat from the world and all the stresses of life. I look forward to it every year. I was sad b/c we had to come home early, but I have to be a mother first.

Kennadi is still sick. Her chest is starting to sound crackly, so I'm not sure if we will end up at the doctor again tomorrow. We'll see. I hope she will be significantly better by tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kari Wright said...

I hate it that you had to come early...poor little Kennadi. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I hate that miss priss is still sick! Halle looks like she is having a ball--all those pink pajamas!!!!

Meredith said...

Look at those cute girls! Camp is such fun. Hope Kennadi is feeling a lot better. Thomas was really sick lately too.