Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Track and Field Day


Today was Halle's Track and Field Day at school. We were lucky that the rain held off for it. Brant and I both went with her and she had a fabulous day. She was got lots of ribbons and was very proud of herself.




What field day would be complete without the sack race?

This was the softball throw. She did well at this event too.

The scooter race.

Halle in the "cone" race.

Break time! The girls sure were glad I brought this beach towel. Heaven forbid they get dirty!

The long jump. My baby took 2nd place in this event. She may be the shortest in her class, but her long legs come in handy.

This was called the kangaroo race. They had to hop holding teddy bears between their knees.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I heart TnF day!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

OMG I remember how fun hat was and how we so looked forward to it! I still have a scar on my knee from TNF day! Halle looked like she enjoyed it just as much!

Meredith said...

Brings back memories! :) Way to go Halle! Sounds like she was a star that day. :)