Saturday, April 25, 2009

Disney On Ice

Friday Halle got to skip school and I took the girls to see Disney On Ice. They were so excited to go. When they woke up that morning, I made them Mickey Mouse pancakes. Then they dressed in their Mickey attire, gathered their Mickey gear, and we hit the road.




A quick photo with Emmi, of course, before we left. They couldn't wait to head for the show!

We took these Mickey and Minnie dolls as well as a tinker bell light/spinning toy to remind us that we didn't need to purchase any of the tempting toys at the show b/c we already had some. It worked really well. They did not ask for one thing, which is very unusual - especially for Halle.


The show was entertaining, as it always is. We say "The Lion King", "The Little Mermaid", "Lilo and Stitch", and "Peter Pan."


Outside of Disney World, this was the first live show Kennadi had ever been to. She really soaked it all in. She would wave at the characters as they skated by. Once, Tinkerbell skated by and Kennadi waved. She looked at me and said, "Her won't wave at me!"

Ariel and her "Prince Charming"
Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy sporting their safari wear.

Timone and Pumba.

A little intermission smile :)


The grand finale with no other than Ms. Tinkerbell herself.

We had a great time with all of my dear friends and there kids. I think all the kids were mesmerized the entire time (even baby Grant).


This kind of resembles a police line up - don't you think? I kind of wanted to look at them and say, "Okay now, everyone turn to the right!"

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I knew I'd kick myself for opting out of this one once I saw pics!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

You're the best Momma making them mickey mouse pancakes! So Sweet!
I love love love the police lineup picture. All those Panther babies!