Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

This morning the girls happily awoke for the surprised the Easter bunny had left. They were so excited to see that the bunny had left them each a bathing suit, goggles, swing ring, chocolate bunny, a kite, color wonders, and a few other little things. Kennadi was sad b/c she thought the bunny was actually going to be at our house to see her. She said, "But I wanted to hug him."



We had a great, soggy Easter. The electricity went out at church right during the sermon. Our preacher never skipped a beat and just kept on going. Kennadi fell asleep in her chair at children's church. This is how I found her when I went to pick her up. I couldn't resist snapping a pic before I woke her up.

The kids enjoying their indoor egg hunt on a yucky, raining, Easter Sunday.



I hope everyone had a great day!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well...you've just been bloggin away! How cute that she slept in rollers! Love it! They both looked precious!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I love that pic of K falling asleep in the chair! You can torture her with that later.
Aso, the pic of H hunting eggs--she looks like she was ALL business! LOL

Kari Wright said...

LOVE the pic of Kennadi asleep...amazing that they can fall asleep just about anywhere!

Meredith said...

Their dresses are adorable. That is a great pic of the two of them together. So sweet!