Saturday, March 7, 2009

Klutzy Mom Strikes Again








Well I have managed to dumbly injure myself again. Yesterday I hit my foot on a piece of furniture while walking through my bedroom. I heard a toe pop and immediately fell on the floor with pain. I can barely walk on that foot - especially with shoes on. This is the result of the injury. I think I may have broken it. So now I have a mangled finger and toe!
I know you all just love getting to look at pics of my feet. Your welcome! Don't look too closely at the paint job. It is about time for a pedicure since the weather is getting warm. Ladies, it will be time to pull out all the fabulous sandals and flip flops soon.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh NO! I should've warned you...when it rains, it pours! Poor thang!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Crap! I would have been using every curse word in the book!

Kari Wright said...

All I can say is OUCH!!! U poor girl...I wonder if we become more accident prone the older we get? LOL I managed to burn my finger this week while cooking..thought I would just grab a hot pan like an idiot!

Meredith said...

That is one of the worst places to injur. Ouch!! Hope it heals quickly.