Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kennadi's 2nd Birthday











Well, Kennadi's 2nd birthday was a great success. Thank you to hurricane Ike for holding off on the rain while we partied at the park!


She was very excited to be having a party. It only took 2.5 seconds for her to get in to the present opening business. She worked like a pro!


We had a lot of family and friends with us to celebrate the big day. Thank you to all of you guys who came out. It is very surreal to think that my baby is 2. It is so to me. They grow up too fast.


As you can tell from the pics, Minnie Mouse was the theme. It was very fun making things for this party. I made all the kids ears to wear. That was a big hit. I also ordered cupcake pics and Hershey bar wrappers on ebay for her party. The Hershey bar wrappers were personalized with her name. They were very cute.


It was a great day and now we are all very tired!


Happy Birthday Kennadi!

3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Who made that shirt? CUTE! It looks like she had a great time! I remember having birthday parties at that park---MEMORIES!

Kari Wright said...

It was such a cute party! Glad we could be there to celebrate with the birthday girl!

Meredith said...

Jill, I hate that we missed the party. Everything is adorable! You did a great job on the ears and cupcakes. That shirt is too cute! I'm glad she had such a fun party!