Friday, September 12, 2008

Haircut Day





Okay, so I mentioned the other day that Kennadi needed her haircut. Well so did Halle. We loaded up on Wednesday afternoon and headed for the beauty shop. Kennadi has discovered that she loves to get her haircut. She will sit up there just like a big girl - very still.

I mentioned on the way to the shop they we were getting our haircut. Kennadi smiled real big and pointed to herself and said, "Mama me - haircut?" She was thrilled to be taking a trip to the beauty shop to see Miss Tiffany. I'm not for sure, but I think one of Kennadi's favorite parts it that after she is finished, she gets a sucker.

I had my camera in my purse so I snapped a few pics while we were there.

1 comment:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I love that the drape is like ENORMOUS on her! LOL