Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gone Mouse Huntin'!




We are off to Disney World!!!!!


We have been looking forward to this trip for quite a while. We are flying out of Memphis tomorrow at around 1:30p.m. We will be home next Wednesday, June 4th. I hope to blog some of our pics along the way, but we'll see if that actually happens.


Please keep us in your prayers as we travel. We will be flying with both girls-they nor Brant and I have never flown. So we are all a little nervous about that. My mom is going with us and she has flown alot so that will help.


Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks to Pam who is coming by to feed/water my dogs and get my mail. You are a great friend! And to Lindsey.....good luck girl! I hope you have baby Kate really soon. I know you are ready. I can't wait to hear all about her when I get home.


See everyone when we get back!


1 comment:

Kari Wright said...

I know you are all having a wonderful time at Disney!!! I can't wait to hear all about the wonderful memories that were created!!!