Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow!!!!





Finally a snow for the kids this year! Halle was so excited, Kennadi-not so much. She didn't want to touch the snow, or stand in the snow, or ride in the snow. She was perfectly happy standing on the concrete watching us enjoy the snow.

Halle got her long awaited snow day from school. It worked out perfect because Brant came in from school in St. Louis, so he got to spend the day at home with us. We played on the sled, threw snowballs, made snow angels, and built a snowman-or snowgirl rather! It was a great day.

Now I say...."Out with the snow and bring on Spring!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their "snow day" as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are growing up so quickly. Thanks for sharing!
We love you!
- Uncle Mike & Aunt Deby

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad Brant made it home just in time to share the snow with the girls. That's great! I'm with you and totally ready for SPRING!

Kari Wright said...

Looks like fun!! That was quite the stylish snowman too!

Meredith said...

I haven't had any color on my hair in ages, so I should be good to go. I did see that about the highlighted hair though-interesting. Now I just have to get up the nerve. :)

Love the girls' snowman! Fun times.