Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



Our Valentine's Day was very busy. Halle had her Valentine party at school. It was a lot of fun. They had lots of goodies and we made heart frames and put their pics inside them.

Valetine's night my mom and I took Halle to see "Annie" the musical at the Robinson Music Center. It was great, but very long! We didn't get home until almost midnight! Halle was so exhausted the next day. I ended up letting her skip school. Ooops!

Our Valentine's Day was very memorable.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Sounds like a fun day! Did you know Lindsey and Ana were going to the show too?

Anonymous said...

Halle's outing with her NeeNaw reminds me of another outing that we took together to a similar event many years ago. It makes me smile to see the picture!
Love you lots!
-Aunt Deby