Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hannah Montana


OMG! Today has been an exciting day at the Green House. This morning we took Halle to the Santa train in Magnet Cove. After leaving there, we received a phone call from my wonderful friend Kari. Kari's cousin Tracy had gotten a hold of Hannah Montana tickets. For those of you who don't know, this concert is sold out. Halle wanted to go so bad, but we weren't able to get tickets. We surprised her at the last minute today with tickets. Her daddy is taking her because I have a Christmas concert to sing in tonight at church. Brant and Halle are on their way as I type. She is super excited! I know she is going to have a blast. I am so thankful for good friends who take the time to think about you. Thanks again Kari!

2 comments:

Kari Wright said...

You are SO welcome....i'm glad Halle had a good time!!! She looked so cute in her Hannah Montana outfit.

Meredith said...

Halle's short hair looks so cute!