Friday, April 22, 2011

Princess On Ice

This week we attended our annual Disney: Princess on Ice. We are so thankful that we get to take advantage of the special school performances that Disney puts on thanks to Lots O' Tots. This time I did not take Halle. She is getting older now and it is hard to take her out of school. She was not real happy with not getting to go, but she understood.


Kennadi got to enjoy an outing alone today. I think she really had a great day! We were right on the ice. We even got hit with the ice shavings that flew off their skates!

As time flys by so fast, I am really trying to learn to slow down and just "be in the moment" with the girls. This was one of those days that I reminded myself to soak up the moment and all its memories. It was a great day!













No comments: