Thursday, July 8, 2010

Halle's 8th Birthday

I can't believe my baby turned 8!!!!!! It breaks my heart to realize just how fast time is going by. We have been so totally overwhelmed with moving, that her birthday snuck up on us. We decided to have a swimming party (literally the week before). So, I quickly got together invites and we set out planning her party in fast-speed. It turned out great and the kids had a blast!



I made cupcakes made in ice cream cones.

Present time!


She got the new Halle Berry perfume. It says Halle on the bottle.
Pretty cool, I thought.

My little superstar!

2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I really have trouble believing that she is 8! How is this possible????? Ps, cute cupcakes!

Chaney said...

Gavin turned eight in Feb! It is crazy! Hope you are all enjoying your new house!
MacKinzy