Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lady Kennadi's 3rd Birthday Party

Today was the day....my baby turned 3!
She was so excited, I was in disbelief that it has already been 3 years.
The theme this year was Ladybugs. She had originally said she wanted a "bug" party. We settled on a ladybug party. She was good with that.
Her cake turned out cuter than I even expected. Ambrosia Bakery did it.
Nenaw and Kennadi pose for a pic.

Swimming - such fun!


She didn't quite know how to act while everyone was singing to her.

Blowing out the candles.

Present time!


It was a great time! She had a lot of friends and family who came.
I think she had a great day!

3 comments:

Kari Wright said...

I hate that I missed it, but i'm glad Emma got to come..she had a GREAT time. She had to tell me all about the swimming pool that was inside..i guess that was kind of weird for her since she's never seen one indoors!LOL ADORABLE cake...love it!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I loooove that cake! I can hardly belive little K is already 3! Where does the time go?

Lindsey said...

She really looks BIG in these pics. Very hard to believe that she's three. Adorable details and the cake was super cute! So sorry we weren't able to be there. :( Looked like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Kennedi!