Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beach Pics

Okay, I know beach pics are kinda' cheesy (right Britt?), but you can't go to the beach without taking some. My idea was to just take some of the girls, but mom insisted we all take some. Brant and I really didn't bring clothes to take pics in, so improvised.














I can't believe how high he threw her!






This is a pic of a storm that rolled in on Wed evening. I couldn't believe how dark and big the clouds looked from our balcony. The clouds and ocean almost meet!

4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

BEach pics are only cheesy when you are all dressed alike! Or forced to dress alike, in my case!
You guys look beautiful! love those ones of the girls--they are so gorgeous!

Kari Wright said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad you guys are having a great time!

Lindsey said...

Love all the beach pics...natural and coordinated! :) Looks like you guys have had yourselves a blast! Very Cute!

Meredith said...

That pic of Brant throwing K up in the air scares me! :) Beautiful family!