Sunday, July 5, 2009

Halle's 7th Birthday

Seven years already! I can hardly believe. First, I can't believe my "baby" is already 7 and second, I can't believe I am old enough to have a 7 year old! Where has the time gone?

This year, Halle decided to have an all-girl princess party at Pinkabella in the Hot Springs Mall. She was very excited and it turned out really cute. The girls had a lot of fun.

I just have a few pics of the party that I took at the beginning. Kari was gracious enough to take pics for me with her camera. I didn't have to worry about getting all the cute shots b/c I knew she would. She will be editing and posting them on her blog soon. I can't wait to see them. Thanks again, Kari! She is so talented. If you are looking to have some pics done, she is your girl! Check out her blog at wrightimagephotography.blogspot.com

The girls anxiously awaiting the party fun!

The girls dressing in their princess attire.


Kennadi not sure what all this stuff is about.

The princesses getting their hair/makeup done.

Halle, striking a pose in front of her royal table.


Even princesses need to relax!

Birthday girl - Princess Halle. It was such a great night for her.

3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

OMG that party was so cute! How come they didn't have places like that when I was a kid?!?!

Lindsey said...

Ana had a ball! Thanks for inviting her!!

Meredith said...

SO cute! What little girl wouldn't love all that pink?!