Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Crafty Christmas






This year I decided to be a little crafty with Christmas gifts. I made these picture frames for teacher gifts. I got the idea for these from a craft show. They aren't as great as the ones they had, but I think they turned out cute. Kari and Mere-don't laugh!



I am also working on a table and chair set for my girls. This has been an extremely invovled project that is far from finished. I am 1/2 way through with the chairs. They still have to have some more paint and varnish. Each chair is also going to have their initial on it. I haven't started on the table yet, but I am currently working on the table legs. This set will not be perfect by any means, but I hope my girls will love it b/c they know it is something I put a lot of time and love into.



I love Christmas time and enjoy doing projects during December. It makes the holidays a little more special.



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Girl, you did good! You pretty much have to be a little crafty for this group of mommies! I'm lovin the new pics on the sidebar! Can't wait to see your card!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Jilly--those are adorable! The girls will love that table! Lynds and I had so much fun at our little table as kids, and ours wasn't half that cute!

Kari Wright said...

The chairs look great...I will get you that pic of Emma's table! I love the frames...they look like the ones we saw that night!

Unknown said...

Their little table is really sweet and I'm sure will be precious to them!

Meredith said...

Wow-look at you! It all looks super cute. I keep wanting to do a frame...just haven't found the time. The girls are going to love the table and chairs-adorable!