Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Showers and More Showers!




On Saturday my mom and I hosted a baby shower for a long time friend of our family Lyndsy Curtis. Lyndsy and I grew up together in church until they moved to run our Baptist church camp in Wickes, AR when Lyndsy was in the sixth grade.


These guys are like family to us. We are so thrilled that Lyndsy is expecting a baby boy. She had a nice shower on Saturday and we enjoyed getting to visit with her and her family.We love them and can't wait to see their baby Ethan, who is due July 6th.


The first pics are of the decorations. I experimented with a diaper cake. This is the first time I have ever made one. I was pleased with how it turned out. It wasn't hard to do and I enjoyed making it. It made a nice centerpiece for the table.


The last pic is of Lyndsy's grandma, Lyndsy, her mom Sheri, her brother Andrew and his fiance Meredith.



2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

You did a good job on that cake!

Meredith said...

Everything looks really fresh and cute! The diaper cake is great! I'm going to have to try one of those. Did you do the cupcakes? Super cute!